Easy ideas, original and economical to carry out the colorful centerpieces DIY Carnival: a special touch to a dinner with friends or for children’s holiday!
- In the kitchen, the eye wants its part here because, especially on important occasions, can not be exempt from paying a little ‘attention to the table decorations. A party of Carnival, for both children and adults, needs color and joy. These are the issues that will guide you in making a centerpiece DIY!
- Never as in this case we can give free rein to the imagination because the Carnival is the party where anything goes! We propose some simple but effective ideas that will make you earn points with friends without spending a fortune! Take a look at our photo gallery for examples of centerpiece of Carnival fun and colorful!
Lollipop, marshmallow or gummy candies are perfect for a centerpiece quick to prepare well in advance. You will make the youngest happy, but not only!
- If during the year by storm DIY centerpieces of flowers or fruit, fun carnival to impress your guests with broccoli, carrots and radishes. The centerpieces do it yourself with vegetables are a perfect idea for a vegetarian dinner carnival!
- For a party carnival dedicated to the children, involve them also in the production of a centerpiece DIY! Printed and colored masks Carnival and attach them to the wooden sticks. Arrange the flowers as if they were a centerpiece in a clear vase.
- As an alternative to masks of Carnival, have fun with the art of origami and made of colorful paper pinwheels and nice.
- Always with the colored paper you can create in a few moves of caps (you can just roll in the shape of the cone of squares of paper cut-outs). Arrange your caps along the middle of the table and if you want to add a shower of confetti, so you’ll have a nice runner Carnival!
- Are you looking for an idea for a Carnival dinner a little ‘elegant? Stick to the classic and made a centerpiece DIY with flowers, but customize it using a clear vase filled the bottom of colored confetti.
Photos | Pinterest
Article written by Laura